Our tenant insurance policies are affordable and flexible, and can protect the contents of your home as well as your best interests.
If you don't own the home you're living in, insurance may seem like an unnecessary expense - but if your dinner goes up in flames or your bathtub overflows, you’re vulnerable as a renter without it.
And we all know... accidents happen.
When your rental unit has been accidentally damaged or destroyed, your landlord's insurance policy will cover what they own - the physical structure of the unit or building. You are responsible for protecting what you own - your livelihood and personal belongings.
Tenant insurance can cover everything from your laptop to your toilet paper, as well as provide protection in the case of:
- A loss preventing you from occupying your rental, such as flood or fire
- Damaged or stolen personal property
- Required legal defense for your or a guest’s actions on the property
- Injuries occurring in your home or on the property
In these cases, tenant insurance can cover:
- Personal belongings, large and small
- Living expenses if you are displaced from your unit, such as hotel accommodations
- Liability in the event of unintentional damage to your unit or a person visiting your unit
Consider this: tenant insurance, on average, can range from $10-$20 per month or $120-$240 per year to cover all of your insurable contents.
Replacing an uninsured television alone could be 3x or 4x more expensive than that.
We're here to help.
Call one of our customer service agents at (807) 343-9444