Jones & Associates Insurance (2002) Inc. is proud to provide you with the utmost confidential service for all your insurance needs. We would like to let you know that the privacy in your personal information is respected greatly by all our staff here at Jones & Associates Insurance (2002) Inc.
We collect personal information from you because it is essential to us to provide the products and services that best meets all your insurance needs. While the personal information we collect may come directly from you, it may also be provided by our affiliates or other third parties (such as employers, insurance companies, insurance brokers or agents, credit organizations, motor vehicle and driver licensing authorities, financial institutions, medical professionals, etc.).
The information that we collect from you may be used:
- To determine eligibility for products and services
- To process applications for Clients, and provide requested information, products or services
- To understand and assess Clients’ ongoing needs and offer products and services to meet those needs
- For billing and accounting services relating to our products and services
- For Client communication, service and administration
- For claims administration
- For internal, external and regulatory audit purposes
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To share or exchange reports and information with credit reporting agencies, credit bureaus, and any other person, corporation, firm or enterprise to verify the accuracy of personal information
- Personal information may also be used for other purposes, subject to obtaining your prior consent for such use.
Jeffrey M. Jones, CAIB
521 Memorial Ave
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Phone: (807) 343-9444
Email: [email protected]