Career Opportunity: Personal Lines Account Manager
Are you seeking a new or first-time career? If you are looking for more than just a job, or if you are interested in setting out on a rewarding lifetime career, we have an opportunity for you.
As a growing company, we are looking for the right person to play a key role in our development by joining our sales team.
A degree or diploma in business, marketing or insurance experience and RIBO licensed (Register Insurance Broker of Ontario) is ideal, but we are willing to train the right person coming from a customer service background such as sales, banking, accounting, legal or financial services.
As our client is our first and most important consideration, and the reason for our existence, you must bring a mature, responsible attitude to the job. You must have demonstrated exceptional customer-service skills in your previous employment, and approach your duties with enthusiasm and professionalism. Demonstrated organizational skills, a passion to help others and a people-friendly personality are essential.
As a Personal Lines Account Manager, you are an integral part of the team who is responsible to simplify the insurance process and share your knowledge with clients. You represent several insurance companies and will negotiate the best possible coverage and price for each of your client’s needs. The duties to include, but not limited to:
- Provide automobile, fire, property, marine and other types of insurance to clients.
- ·Recommend and implement a clients insurance packages, such as risk coverage, benefits and other policy features
- Assist with clients questions when claims are made.
Although prospecting for lead generation & in-house quoting is an integral part of the business as, many new accounts are obtained through referrals, it is important that regular contact is maintained to develop a satisfied clientele who will recommend your services to other potential customers.
The potential for growth and advancement in the company is unlimited, the path can lead from personal lines sales to commercial or management. The degree of success you attain is up to you.
We see this opportunity as a mutual benefit relationship. We offer an excellent, modern working environment, a progressive education program, and genuine support and encouragement throughout your career. We offer a more than competitive compensation and a benefits package.
- Minimum High School level education preferred Post Secondary level education
- Proficient computer skills
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in a customer service/sales centred role
- Demonstrated organizational skills, passion to help others, and a people-friendly personality
- Past experience in an insurance brokerage and possession of a Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) certification is considered an asset, however, it is not mandatory for an entry position.
Please apply online at email@example.com with “Personal Lines Account Manager” in the subject line. Or bring in your resume to Jones & Associates Insurance located at 521 Memorial Ave. Marked: Attn: Management Team
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.