Jones Insurance is Hiring a Customer Success Insurance Broker.
Hyper-focused on our customers’ needs and making a difference in our area, we are looking for a Customer Success Insurance Broker to join our dynamic, growing team.
Our ideal candidate will come to us with the right blend of skill and professional experience to complement the duties of the position and values of the company. While a tenured insurance broker would fit this role, we prioritize candidates with a proven record of customer service excellence with demonstrable organizational/analytical abilities.
Your primary responsibilities
- Support existing and prospective clients in determining their insurance needs.
- Present options for the necessary automobile, property, marine, etc. policies to ensure clients can make informed decisions.
- Identify ongoing coverage needs or opportunities for existing clients regarding their policies, including thorough renewal reviews.
- Assist clients with policy-related changes and inquiries.
- Navigate the claims process with clients when a loss is incurred.
- Research and resolve client problems, acting as the client liaison between insurers when necessary.
- Keep apprised of industry trends, changes, and opportunities as they relate to our clients.
Your core competencies
- Integrity & Attitude: your word is impeccable, and you consciously conduct yourself in line with our company values and vision.
- Analytical & Detail-oriented: you can tackle problems methodically and comb through the fine print with ease.
- Relationship Management: a natural relationship builder, you understand how to prioritize tasks to serve your clients' best interest.
- Communication: you organize, disseminate, and deliver complex information to our existing and prospective clients in a manner that supports them, both spoken and written.
- Resilient: you are flexible and adaptable to change and value diverse and creative approaches to make improvements.
What your background would look like
- RIBO or CAIB designation is valued.
- 2-4 years of professional experience from a business, sales, finance, planning, marketing, or other fields where your success is demonstrable.
- Post-secondary education that is complementary to a related industry is desired.
- Experience with client management software and sales training is valued.
- Proficiency in Office 365 and basic technical competency are expected.
Why Join Jones Insurance?
People Focused - We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to take care of our customers and one another. We offer benefits, paid vacation, and a work environment that promotes wellness for our staff.
Family-Oriented - We are flexible with work hours (we have kids, we totally get it). Take your birthday off with pay to spend with your family and friends.
Community Driven - We include 2 paid days off for our staff to volunteer in our community any way they see fit. We also support local boards and charities -we want to make Thunder Bay an amazing place to live, work and play!
Continuously Improving & Growing - We nurture those who want to develop and provide security and autonomy to those who want to thrive in their role and make it their own.
Flexible Work From Home Options - We have the option for a hybrid model of office that allows for staff to work from home 2 days a week.
If you are a locally-minded individual, looking to be a part of a team that supports your career path (whatever that may be) – we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume along with any details about why you would like to join our team to [email protected].