Jones Insurance is hiring a Client Success Insurance Broker. Hyper-focused on our clients' needs and making a difference in our area, we are looking for a Client Success Insurance Broker to join our dynamic, growing team. Our ideal candidate will come to us with professional experience to complement the duties of the position. While a tenured insurance broker could fit this role, we are prioritizing candidates that demonstrate exceptional client management, organization, and analytical abilities.
We recognize a blend of these skills is unique and are prepared to provide relevant industry training for the successful candidate.
Your primary responsibilities
- Support existing and prospective clients in determining their insurance needs.
- Present options for the necessary automobile, property, marine, etc. policies to ensure clients can make informed decisions.
- Identify ongoing coverage needs or opportunities for existing clients regarding their policies, including thorough renewal reviews.
- Assist clients with policy-related changes and inquiries.
- Navigate the claims process with clients when a loss is incurred.
- Research and resolve client problems, acting as the client liaison between insurers when necessary.
- Keep apprised of industry trends, changes, and opportunities as they relate to our clients.
Your core competencies
Integrity & Attitude: your word is impeccable, and you consciously conduct yourself in line with our company values and vision.
Analytical & Detail-oriented: you can tackle problems methodically and comb through the fine print with ease.
Client Management: a natural relationship builder, you understand how to prioritize tasks to serve your clients' best interest.
Communication: you organize, disseminate, and deliver complex information to our existing and prospective clients in a manner that supports them, both spoken and written.
Resilient: you are flexible and adaptable to change and value diverse and creative approaches to make improvements.
What your background would look like
- 2-4 years of professional experience from a business, sales, finance, planning, marketing, or other fields where your success is demonstrable.
- Post-secondary education that is complementary to a related industry is desired.
- RIBO or CAIB designation is valued but not compulsory.
- Experience with client management software and sales training is valued.
- Proficiency in Office 365 and basic technical competency are expected.
Why Join Jones Insurance?
People Focused - We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to take care of our customers and one another. We offer benefits, paid vacation, and a work environment that promotes wellness for our staff.
Family-Oriented - We are flexible with work hours (we have kids, we totally get it). Take your birthday off with pay to spend with your family and friends.
Community Driven - We include 2 paid days off for our staff to volunteer in our community any way they see fit. We also support local boards and charities -we want to make Thunder Bay an amazing place to live, work and play!
Continuously Improving & Growing - We nurture those who want to develop and provide security and autonomy to those who want to thrive in their role and make it their own.
Flexible Work From Home Options - We have the option for a hybrid model of office that allows for staff to work from home 2 days a week.