Life isn't one-size-fits-all. Neither is CAA.
Your CAA membership provides you roadside assistance benefits for the vehicle you are in, whether it’s your car or not. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that CAA offers the highest level of customer service for it's Members. Whether your commute is short or long, or you require extra protection or coverage – there’s a plan for you. Join today and rest assured that CAA has you covered.
Towing up to
Great for anyone who travels longer distances. Extra protection and coverage with extra perks.
Towing up to
Great value for road trips, weekend getaways, and those with longer commutes.
Towing up to
Affordable roadside for students, or people with shorter commutes.
Towing up to
10 km (Bike only)
Savings on travel and insurance. Plus savings & rewards at over 126,000 partner locations and services worldwide.
How To Buy
CAA Members save up to 20% on their auto insurance
CAA Members save up to 10% on their property insurance
Discounts to CAA insurance products through Jones Insurance are eligible with any level of membership
The best roadside assistance in Canada and the U.S., available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Get Member exclusive rates on home, auto, health and travel insurance.
Instant savings at over 126,000 CAA Rewards Partners.
For complete details, rules, and regulations, please visit caaneo.ca/termsandconditions, call 1-844-252-3648, or visit a CAA Store for more information. A CAA Membership covers you in any car, not just your own – even if you’re just a passenger. Fuel delivery, locksmith, battery, flat tire, extrication services, towing, bike assist, drive you home each count as one of the Members’ allotted roadside service calls during each Member year. Visit caaneo.ca/termsandconditions for full Membership Terms and Conditions.
1. Auto and Property Insurance are underwritten by CAA Insurance Company. To qualify for the discount you must be a current CAA Member in good standing (CAA Membership dues paid in full by membership expiry date). Eligible CAA Members may qualify to receive a Member Loyalty Discount based on membership tenure and Roadside Assistance usage. Everyday Members maximum savings on auto insurance is 5%.
2. CAA Travel Insurance is underwritten by Orion Travel Insurance Company, a CAA Company. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions apply. Subject to change without notice. A Medical Questionnaire may be required to purchase travel insurance. Quotes are valid for 30 days. Discount applies to CAA Members in good standing (CAA Membership dues paid in full by Membership expiry date). Up to twenty percent (20%) savings applies to the total premium excluding applicable taxes. Minimum premium applies. Subject to change without notice. Excludes Visitors to Canada Insurance. CAA Everyday®, Classic®, and Plus® Members save 10%. CAA Premier® Members save 20% at CAA Stores or by calling 1-800-267-8713. CAA Premier Members save 10% and earn 10% in CAA Dollars® when booking online.
3. Terms and conditions apply. Partners and offers are subject to change without notice. Price shown does not include tax. Offer is not available on International Driving Permits, passport photos, travel insurance, or travel purchases. CAA Everyday and CAA Classic Members save ten percent (10%), CAA Plus Members save fifteen percent (15%), and CAA Premier Members save twenty percent (20%). Up to twenty percent (20%) discount is not combinable with the Member Exclusive Collection.
4. Certain restrictions apply. Visit caa.ca/caavacations for full terms and conditions for CAA Vacations® 24/7 Member Care and Best Price Guarantee. 24/7 Member Care is not travel insurance. 24/7 Member Care is provided by Allianz Global Assistance. Speak to a CAA Travel Consultant about CAA Travel Insurance options to protect your travel investment and provide even more peace of mind.
5. Terms and conditions apply. Partners and offers are subject to change without notice. Must be an active CAA Member to receive discount. Discount on Membership renewal will be applied as CAA Dollars® added to My Account after travel. CAA Dollars may be used towards Membership renewals. Discount may only be applied twice per Membership year. Conditions apply.
6. Terms and conditions apply. Applicable taxes extra. Reduced rate for additional vehicles at the same location. CAA Mobile Tire Service is only available for cars, SUVs, and trucks up to ¾ ton. We cannot service commercial vehicles, trailers, RVs or campers at this time. Visit caaneo.ca/automotive/mobile-tire-service/ for full details.
7. CAA Members save up to $25 every day on a CAA Premium Car Battery. Other conditions apply. Under certain weather conditions Battery Assist will not be available. Battery Service is suspended if the weather reaches an ambient temperature of -20 degrees Celsius or -23 degrees Celsius with wind chill. In a situation where different weather resources have a difference in temperature, CAANEO with make the final determination. Battery costs vary by make and model of vehicle. Stock is limited to conventional lead-acid batteries, with coverage available for most vehicles excluding hybrids. Some vehicles we cannot service due to the location of the battery in the vehicle. CAA Everyday Membership does not include any Roadside Assistance Services or Mobile Battery testing. These services are only available to Classic, Plus and Premier Memberships.